SONY CINEALTA: Sony CineAlta HD Forum HDV Format Forum Sony CineAlta HD Articles

Re: Sony Fs5 4k with Shogun

COW Forums : Sony EX, FS5/FS7 & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Slowe
Re: Sony Fs5 4k with Shogun
on May 31, 2016 at 8:08:15 pm

Brian, there is a brilliant guide to this camera (and indeed many others, including my own EX1). It is produced by Vortex Media and their chief guy is Doug Jensen who does wonderful Master Classes, I'm surprised you've never heard about him, I couldn't possibly have managed over the years without him.

They have stopped selling DVD's of these Tutorials, they now put them on Vimeo and you have to rent them, for a max of six months. Look up Vortex Media and you'll find it all, absolutely essential for a new camera.

What I wanted to know was how you dealt with the exposure in a run & gun situation, and how you found the camera generally. Actually, now I've tested the FS5 I've decided to wait for the PXW-Z150. This was due out in April but Sony have been badly affected by yet another earthquake and this camera will not be available until the end of summer. Vortex are,are, even now, in the course of making their Tutorial on the Z150.

Michael Slowe

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]