Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY CINEALTA:Sony CineAlta HD ForumHDV Format ForumSony CineAlta HD Articles

Transfer MXF-file to PDW-U1 on PC

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Timm JaspertTransfer MXF-file to PDW-U1 on PC
by on Feb 8, 2012 at 4:40:27 pm

Hello everybody.
I am trying to transfer a TV-report back on XDCamHD-disc.
As I still have the Tiger running on my G5 it is not possible to write on the drive out of FC. So I transfered the MXF-file to my PC and installed all the drivers (FAM 2.300, SxS 1.01., Drive Software 3.1.1.5, SxS UDF 1.0.2.6, XDCam Browser 2.0.0)
The drive is recognized and running. I click on the drive and select "import". Then I select the MXF-file. The copying-process starts and is interrupted again. "Reason: You don't have a right to access the file or writing is prohibited for the file."
I formated the disc, I checked the rights of the file and set it to read and write for all persons. I have no idea, whether this is a driver-thing or something between MAC and PC.
Any ideas?
Thank you very much for your time and help!

Timm

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]