FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: ATEM 1 Switcher

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John Williams
Re: ATEM 1 Switcher
on Apr 24, 2013 at 8:54:14 pm

Hope I can help you a bit. 4 cameras into Atem 1 on SDI. Are you running HD-SDI or SDI as the mixer will only do one at a time.

HDMI into mixer for PC. Well it sometimes works, but depends on the computer that you are using as the source. WE have a couple of TC-ONE SVGA-HDMI scaler units whach are about £150. They work a treat! Much easier than trying to get HDMI to work and for projector cable you just need a onventional SVGA Distro box.

Recording onto Ninja 2, should be no problem. We use a Samurai all the time.

As for streaming, you can't do it without other kit. You might look at the H.264 encoder box from Blackmagic, or you could use a PC with either an HDMI or SDI Capture card.

I would try your windows 8 machine. I have seen it work even though it's not supported.

We have 2 ATEM 1 machines. The main one is used with a 20inch touchscreen PC as its control, and that really works. The 2nd unit is Radk Baged with a Hyperdeck recorder, and I use a small Netbook to control it. The 6U Bag is big enough for the Atem, Hyperdeck, Netbook, Scaler and SVGA Distro, and all the PSU's.

All the best.

John

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]