FORUMS: list search recent posts

Thunderbolt is a good idea but...

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mel Feliciano
Thunderbolt is a good idea but...
on Apr 30, 2012 at 5:08:33 am

I was going to put Teranex on the subject line but I noticed that people on this forums get bored just by hearing that name.

Am I the only one exited about this product? It is been advertised as a "high end capture and playback solution" for the main NLEs, including Final Cut Pro X. I like the fact that it includes a thunderbolt port for this purpose, but I think that it should have included a second port for "daisy-chaining". The other thing missing is a way to connect it to a Desktop workstation (PC/MAC) like the Multibridge does with the PCI Express connector. Now we have to wait for the new generation of workstations with built-in thunderbolt ports to start shipping.

Grant... Is there any chance to include this features to the Teranex before it start shipping? What I like about your Company is that you guys move fast. Look what you have accomplished in a short period of time, since the acquisition of Davinci and Teranex. Thank you for listening and making these tools available to us at a price we can afford.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]