Multibridge Pro 2 newbie question

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mike Raff
Multibridge Pro 2 newbie question
on May 26, 2011 at 9:50:41 pm

First time poster on the BMD forum.

I edit on Final Cut (FCS 3/MacPro 12-core/CalDigit HDPro2 16TB) and edit entirely with P2 footage (DVCPRO HD). My employer recently decided to upgrade our facility and purchased 55" SONY LCD for V.I.P. viewing and a 24" Flanders Scientific for my use. The boys back in IT purchased a Blackmagic Multibridge Pro 2 as a way to feed an HDMI signal to the Sony and an SDI signal to the FSI monitor--and also as a means to connect a VTR, should a client ever show up with a tape.

Everything seems to be installed properly, but I can't seem to get video to play on the monitors. If I scrub the timeline, I see video moving. And when the sequence is stopped, I get a still frame on both monitors.

But when I play a sequence, it plays only in the Canvas, not on either external monitor; both of them are showing a freeze of the frame where the playhead last stopped.

Is there something in the set up somewhere that I have overlooked? Feels like this should be a simple fix and yet I can't figure it out. Is it in the Blackmagic pane of the Sys Prefs? Or is it FCP A/V Settings thing?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mike Raff
Richmond, VA

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]