FORUMS: list search recent posts

Price for this job?

COW Forums : Corporate Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Krissy Carstens
Price for this job?
on Oct 26, 2011 at 2:53:04 pm

Hello, I posted a question about a month ago, I sent out my proposal and feel I need more advice. Thanks in advance.

I'm a graphic designer but have done some small video projects in the past. I was approached by a potential client wanting 130-150 1 minute commercials for his custom pen website. I attached the following proposal, thinking my rates are fair and he's telling me to quote him lower (even though he won't get other quotes nor tell me a budget he has in mind!) Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!!

----

$225 per 1 minute commercial (10% discount based on 150+ commercials, anything under 150 is $250)

(includes script, filming, producing, directing, equipment, editing, rendering)

Minus $20 per commercial if script is provided.

I viewed a few videos from discountmugs.com and I could guarantee a higher production value than their commercials.

If the price fits into your budget, the next step would be to hire an actor/actress. Unless you have someone in mind you would like to be the spokesperson, I highly recommend that I hire a professional. I'm hoping to find one for $10 per commercial (based on 150 commercials is $1500 and I'm estimating 30 hours of filming required for this project.)

Sample of what he showed me he wants for 130-150 of his products.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]