by Eric Sharon on May 1, 2005 at 9:51:31 am
Has anyone experienced this error when applying 3D invigorator?
"AE error Not enough memory to complete operation  [25::16]"
I never had this before, but that's what happens now when I try to use this (only this) plugin.
Any help would be appreciated.
Re: AE error
by Matt Rhodes on May 1, 2005 at 6:18:32 pm
Could you tell me about your computer setup?
- Which AE version are you using?
- Which version of the Invigorator are you using?
- Are you on the Mac or PC?
- Are you using multiple monitors?
- What type of graphics card do you have?
We've seen some incompatibility issues on some systems/graphics cards. We may have a fix for you.