DaVinci Resolve Forum
Loading Auto Save in Resolve
Loading Auto Save in Resolve
by matt schween on May 19, 2020 at 10:22:14 pm

Is it just me or am I the only one losing my mind, trying to figure out how to load up an auto saved project in Resolve? In Premiere it's easy peasy but I've transferred over to Resolves editing platform and cannot figure out how to open up an auto save. Something strange happened to my current timeline where the luminance has shifted in each and every one of my clips, along with some grading nodes. I'm not sure if it's an accidental "copy paste" thing or what but I would like to open up an auto save to relocate the original edits without the shift. I can locate all the DPX files but have no clue how to open them. Please help.

Re: Loading Auto Save in Resolve
by Michael Gissing on May 21, 2020 at 4:31:55 am

You can setup Resolve to keep backups of your previous saves. You can find them by going to the project load page, right click on the project in your database list and the auto backups box pop up. You can load any of them. I have mine set to 5 backups.

Re: Loading Auto Save in Resolve
by matt schween on May 21, 2020 at 3:16:23 pm

Thanks very much for that. Of course it would be this simple, and yet so different than any other "auto save" load in other platforms. Strange.

© CreativeCOW.net