JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay Forum
Freelance Motion Graphics/ Effects Artists Needed
Freelance Motion Graphics/ Effects Artists Needed
by Hein Wyk on Jan 5, 2009 at 11:57:24 pm

An Ashland, OR, based company is looking for the freelance services of creative motion graphics/effects artists and graphic designers to produce digital media on a Christian faith-based site. Freelancers will be responsible for creating 30 sec. looped motion background videos as well as 30 sec. animated videos.

Requirements:
•Bachelors in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics
•Skilled user of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
•Minimum of 3 years experience working with After Effects
•Skilled in typography, layout and basic design principles
•Working knowledge of Sorenson Squeeze (MPEG1, MPEG4, WMV, FLA) •Innovative, trend-setting and creative
•Able to efficiently work with art director

E-mail a shortened version of your resume (no attachments) with a link to your online portfolio. Your online portfolio should showcase your creative design skills as well as your usage of After Effects. Only submission with portfolios will be considered.

Compensation:

-30 sec. Motion Backgrounds : $175 per project
-30 sec. Advance Opening Screen: $250 per project

E-mail to: hein@lettersandarts.com

Re: Freelance Motion Graphics/ Effects Artists Needed
by James Iantosca on Jan 6, 2009 at 7:50:00 pm

I would enjoy speaking with you further on this post please contact me using one of the below methods.

Thanks and have a great day.

James Iantosca
Client Relations Manager
Critical Productions Inc.
Phone: 519 397 3729
Cell: 519 401 0260
Toll Free: 1 866 661 3729
james.iantosca@criticalproductions.com
www.criticalproductions.com

by Alena Fletcher on Jan 19, 2009 at 5:53:01 am

Alena Fletcher
AlenaProductions@gmail.com
www.youtube.com/gemdesign123

by David Mattock on May 13, 2009 at 11:22:16 pm

I have been a senior designer for many years covering new media, flash, 3D, animation and motion graphics for internet and broadcast use. I have worked for many large companies such as MTV, Nickelodeon, and Intel.

I can produce high quality flash media, banners, animations, full logo stings, idents, character design, 3D work and a range of motion graphics for online or broadcast use, and even design for print, branding, logo design, corporate identity and typographic layouts.

You can view my work at http://www.davidmattock.co.uk if you click on the speaker that says ‘showreel’ you can view a one and half minute movie of my work. If you click on ‘my work’ you can see all individual projects including TV and web. In the Web section under Media you can view a few flash animated banners.

I’ve also set up 4 pages of examples of flash banner designs divided into, Corporate, Children’s, Gambling and Informational, visit http://www.davidmattock.co.uk/examples

Look forward to hearing from you soon

David Mattock
UK +44 7966 401099
david@davidmattock.co.uk

© CreativeCOW.net