Adobe After Effects Forum
Help with rendering please!
Help with rendering please!
by samhendy on Apr 25, 2006 at 7:17:24 pm

First of all, hello, this is my first post here.
Unfortunately, im in need of soooo much help.
At the moment, im creating many films and so i downloaded red giant's software 'magic bullet' which i have more or less got the hang of. Also been working with adobe after effects for a while but the only problem for me is rendering into a file.
I use video explosion deluxe to edit my movies, and then i create them into pal dv files which i then import into adobe after effects. There i add the magic bullet plugin to the video footage and then i want to export it again. However, the one that only gets me good quality results is to export as an avi file with the video settings that are set to no compression-millions of colours. The problem with this is that it takes ages to render the file which is an avi that i need to import back into video explosion deluxe and then export as an mpeg 2 file so i can put it on dvd. Not to mention, 10 seconds of footage as an avi (no compression) file is over 1gb, by the end of a minutes footage, im guessing i wont have space on my computer. Is there anyway that i can export into an mpeg2 ready file from adobe after effects? or even an avi file but with a smaller size from using some sort of other renderation process??
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks alot.

© CreativeCOW.net