FORUMS: list search recent posts

844x drivers

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack Morgan
844x drivers
on Dec 15, 2010 at 11:46:59 pm

Hi, Floh. I hope this gets to you. My 844x is/was still rolling along nicely but the PC's operating system got corrupted and had to be reinstalled and in reinstalling the 844 program it is asking for the cfx driver. Can you tell me how to get this driver? I have a few more projects to finish before moving on to a new Mac system so I need to revive 844x one more time. Thank You, Jack

jmorgan
DeadLine Productions
Houston, Texas

Return to posts index

Jack Morgan
Re: 844x drivers
on Dec 16, 2010 at 9:41:36 pm

Floh, if you get this.. Here is an up date; I ran the 844"recover" DVD and reset the system to square 1. Then I went through the series of installs and patches to get back to ver 3.02 but when I try to open the program I get the old "need to upgrade firmware" message. I know "backslushing will revert to previous setting but how do I "upgrade" ?
Thanks, Jack

jmorgan
DeadLine Productions
Houston, Texas

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
on Dec 17, 2010 at 10:13:17 am

The upgrading should work the same way as the backslushing, only that you don´t have to do the trick to get the "update" button back. If you run the hardware test application (I think that´s the one where you could do the backslushing; I don´t have access to a system right now), there you should have the option to upgrade the firmware of the board

Return to posts index

Jack Morgan
on Dec 17, 2010 at 1:49:31 pm

Hi Floh, Thanks for the reply... after hours of searching the system for drivers we finally reseated the boards and it sprang to life... a strange notification came up down at the bottom left status area, however,when I opened a project that said my media destinations were not the same as the project settings even though they are :H video, :G audio, as usual.... I haven't digitized anything yet so I will have to see how that plays out.. any thoughts? oh well, Thanks for being there and Happy Holidays! Jack

jmorgan
DeadLine Productions
Houston, Texas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]