FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need some Help!!

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Valdez
Need some Help!!
on Aug 23, 2008 at 2:42:24 pm

have an 844/xi Blur on an HP xw8000/Dual 2.8 Ghz/1 Gb ram/40 Gb ATA/
with an 840 Gb SCSI to SATA Raid Subsystem. My probelm is that I have moved to a new place, setup the equipment, and now can not find my video hard drive folder. I have my c: drive, my i: drive for audio, but no video drive. I have a k: drive but get the error that it is not accessible. The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. Did I fry something? are my previous projects lost for good? can I get back the hard drive with them? or without them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, can anyone help walk me through the "slushing" process?? Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
Re: Need some Help!!
on Aug 23, 2008 at 4:14:25 pm

[Joe Valdez] " I have a k: drive but get the error that it is not accessible. The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. Did I fry something? are my previous projects lost for good?"

Have you checked all your cables, and that the drives are seated correctly in the chassis? I think you should look into the device manager to get more info about the state of your drives.

Return to posts index

Joe Valdez
on Aug 23, 2008 at 5:48:33 pm

I have checked all the cables.. they seem ok. as for the drives.. not sure if I wanna open up the chassis to check them, but if I have to will give it a go. checked my device manager but not quite sure what I'm looking for. When I right click on properties for each drive, the device status says working properly, yet I still have no access to the K: drive. Anything else you need to know to help, let me know. Thanks again for the reply.

Return to posts index

Joe Valdez
on Aug 23, 2008 at 6:22:21 pm

Hey Floh, disregard that last post. I have found my video drive and it is up and running now. I did have another question for you though. I am currently having to capture my video via firewire than convert to quicktime to import into the 844 program. For some reason, I can not capture the video directly into the 844 through my aja converter. When I try to acquire the video, I get an out of sync video error. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]