FORUMS: list search recent posts

Acquiring Video

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe5150
Acquiring Video
on Jan 18, 2008 at 1:23:46 am

Okay, so the only recent change I've made is that I upgrade my video driver. NVIDIA Quadro Professional Driver (x86) 72.13 Rev. B (7 Dec 2005). That's the upgraded driver. Everything else seems normal, I can edit and export video to my player. I am using a Canon GL2 as the machine. Any help is greatly appreciated and fast as I'm trying to work on a project that I need to get out tonight. Thanks in advance. Sorry, when I try to acquire all I get is a static screen. I've checked all my connections and everything seems normal except I can't get the machine to see my video. I'm wondering if perhaps I didn't do something to the 844 when I updated my video drivers. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

Ben Heusner
Re: Acquiring Video
on Jan 18, 2008 at 11:16:46 am

If you're getting a static screen, it sounds like there's a sync issue.

Restart your deck, your 844/X and if you're using a converter box in to get into 844/X, restart that.

Unplug all leads apart from the one to your SDI input. In fact, even uplug that one if it still doesn't work and swap it out. My little converter box sometimes has troubles like this, but restaring the deck and box fixes it. (Shut down the Acquire window in between fiddling as well)

HTH,
Ben

Curious Turtle Professional Video
Training | Editing |Support

http://www.curiousturtle.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]