FORUMS: list search recent posts

Progam Stops Playing

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
richard wood
Progam Stops Playing
on Apr 20, 2007 at 4:30:10 pm

Hi Guys

I have four layers of video (all with a border round them) near the end of my program (running time 22mins). Now half way through this sequence the cti just stops playing! I press play again & of it goes again but stops after a few seconds. In my log window this message appears (-11208) foundation performance 'video' while playing or moving. I have tried digitizing in the material again but this does not solve the problem. Is my program corrupt at this point? & does anyone have any suggestions how I can solve this problem?

Any thoughts or help would appreciated.

Return to posts index

Douglas Wagner
Re: Progam Stops Playing
on Apr 20, 2007 at 8:17:27 pm

Try opening the program in a new project and see what happens. The project may be corrupt but the program is still OK.

Also, make sure the video and audio drive are defragmented.

And finally, this could indicate a drive problem. I seem to recall having the same problem at one time and a new audio drive fixed this for me. The audio and video couldn't remain in sync so the system stopped playing.

VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System

Return to posts index

richard wood
on Apr 23, 2007 at 11:07:04 am

Douglas thanks for the advice. I

Return to posts index

bodgetastic
on May 4, 2007 at 5:23:46 pm

doesn't it!!!

You could also try defragging the system drive, I've had that be the cause of the 'foundation performance' errors. I reckon that if it always stops in the same place, it's probably a media drive error, but if it's not exactly the same place then it's probably a system drive error.

Failing that.... maybe export program, then import again and play that out? Will shift the position of what you're reading on the RAID, but it time-consuming and if the RAID is full-ish anyway might just cause more issues.

good luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]