FORUMS: list search recent posts

Original Vincent card question

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Unknown_K
Original Vincent card question
on Feb 22, 2007 at 5:26:49 am

I have the final Nubus Media 100 setup currently in a Radius 81/110 system with 2.6.2 Software and dongles for the full deal. I was wondering if I could use the original Vincent PCI media 100 card in my Powermac 8500 with 2.6.2 software and my current dongles.

How did the software updates work with the original adb dongles anyway? Did each new version of the software need a new dongle? What was the last software revision the Vincent PCI board could use? Also was there much of a difference between the Nubus Media 100 and the PCI Vincent version (or did they just compress the 2 Nubus cards into one PCI card)?

Return to posts index

john
Re: Original Vincent card question
by
on Feb 28, 2007 at 11:16:50 am

dude
you sure you're not writing this from 1996?

try asking that question over at the media 100 mac
forum
http://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_view_posts.cgi?forumid=4

and good luck

Return to posts index

raul romero
on Nov 26, 2007 at 11:24:51 pm

hello there,
I have a media 100 with nubus card,, i have missing the cd installers,, please do you can share the software whit me,, version 2.6.2 , I want to run this dinossaur again,, please let me download this one,
thank you to all
regards
raul
raulpostal@gmail.com

Return to posts index

raul romero
on Nov 26, 2007 at 11:20:23 pm

hello there,
I have a media 100 with nubus card,, i have missing the cd installers,, please do you can share the software whit me,, version 2.6.2 , I want to run this dinossaur again,, please let me download this one,
thank you to all
regards
raul
raulpostal@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]