FORUMS: list search recent posts

For Sale - 844Xe w/Xblur + 2 TB SCSI RAID

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry
For Sale - 844Xe w/Xblur + 2 TB SCSI RAID
on Jun 20, 2005 at 11:40:58 pm

hey all

My wife and I gave up our post house when I returned to graduate school last year. We held onto some of the gear we loved simply because we loved it. That included our 844. But having used it very rarely over the last year, I realize the time has come to say goodbye. We just don't have the space or time for it. Both our lives have moved on and this system is gathering dust and that's a shame.

So if you are interested in a full 844 Xe system w/Blur and 2 TB scsi RAID, monitors, etc. - make me an offer. Our system includes the following:

1. all the 844 boards, cables, BOB, manuals, version 3 software, etc.
2. manuals from the 844 training (we did the week of training in Marlboro)
3. 2 - Viewsonic VX2000 20" LCD monitors.
4. flying cow audio converters.
5. 2 - JBL LSR25 speakers.
6. Sony PVM20N6U 20" NTSC monitor
7. 2 Terrabyte (14 x 146 GB 15K IBM SCSI drives) Viper RAID from RAID Inc.
8. 75 GB audio drive
9. Compaq EVO W8000 w/2 GB RAM

I am willing to consider any reasonable offer. The only thing that I won't consider, at the moment, is selling the RAID separate from the system because the system is useless to us without the RAID.

For pics of the system and specs, please go here:

http://www.homepage.mac.com/gearsales

We have many other smaller items for sale as well (mostly audio related). if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Best to email me as I'll be checking email more often than this forum.

i'd LOVE a local, in person, cash deal (we're in Los Angeles) but don't know how realistic that is given the small user base. So we're happy to ship anywhere so long as the buyer pays shipping and insurance. We'll split escrow fees.

cheers

harry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]