FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does anyone know any good Mobile Apps that can edit videos and input your own background audio and sound effects?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Williamti Tran
Does anyone know any good Mobile Apps that can edit videos and input your own background audio and sound effects?
on Mar 25, 2019 at 3:50:37 am

Hey, I was wondering about a good editing app that can help me with editing my Youtube Videos that can let me add my own music and sound effects, because I have like 3 different video editing apps and none of them will let me do what I want it to do. Anyone have recommendations?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Does anyone know any good Mobile Apps that can edit videos and input your own background audio and sound effects?
on Mar 25, 2019 at 11:57:54 pm

On a PHONE? Or a TABLET? Good luck with that!

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

keenan lewis
Re: Does anyone know any good Mobile Apps that can edit videos and input your own background audio and sound effects?
on Mar 26, 2019 at 6:44:08 am

How to split video segments [not scenes like in filmora or resolve] automatically and export as individual videos?

Would really appreciate your input on this, i'm in a pinch, suddenly have to split many hours of video footage into individual video segments

I have many hours of home type videos that have to be splitted into individual segments.

Eg, in this video:

a video segment starting from 1.03 to 1.55 should be detected and splitted from the next, based on place and color changes etc.

I have checked filmora and DaVinci Resolve, both split the video into too many tiny scenes which makes it even more time consuming!

Can the new adobe premiere elements 2019 with adobe sensei ai do this using smart trim? Online videos doesnot make it clear how effective it might have

been.

If yes will i be able to export the splitted into individual videos?

If not, is there any other way to automate this process?

Please help me.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 26, 2019 at 2:39:52 pm

Ain't no thing as automatic cuts, as you've already discovered. You'd better get busy.

Your one consolation: you'll get faster at doing this as you go along.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Mar 27, 2019 at 8:01:28 pm

This may be something you could hire out to The Mechanical Turk to get it done faster,by throwing many people at it at once, but it won't be cheap.

Microsoft once demoed something a few years back: it was an A.I.-driven "automatic home movie maker". It would take a long file of raw video and automatically make cuts based on length of shot, how much things in the shot changed, if new angles appeared. It wasn't very artful at doing this, kinda like the old saw about the dancing bear. I never saw it come to market; just the demo.

The audio changes are less daunting and more automate-able than automatically sensing where to put ins and outs on a continuous string-out of raw footage. QT 7 or QT Pro can modify files where they sit to delete audio, I think... Trying to think of ways to speed this along, I imagine some kind of hybrid system, where you play the string-out in real-time thru a switcher to another digitizing station. It still doesn't really work.

Mpeg streamclip could take a long single file of these cuts, and let you skim in JKL mode to place ins and outs, then you'd hit "export" and render out single short segments from that master, like slices off a salami. You can render without audio. So you get a folder of silent, individual clips out of that. I'm guessing someone good at using FFmpeg could maybe program a batch operation to marry each silent clip to the same length audio track, and output to a folder. None of that is anything near real-time, though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]