FORUMS: list search recent posts

In Final Cur Pro 7: How can I recover the timeline if I have accidentally clicked on the X in the upper L hand corner & made it disappear?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darrin Forsythe
In Final Cur Pro 7: How can I recover the timeline if I have accidentally clicked on the X in the upper L hand corner & made it disappear?
on Mar 30, 2017 at 4:34:20 am

I have checked the "Window" drop down window & see that "Timeline" is NOT highlighted.
Would like to know how to recover the Timeline so I can continue editing the video on the timeline.

Already lost this project once. Don't want to lose it again!
Appreciate any advice anyone can give me.
Thank you.
Darrin

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: In Final Cur Pro 7: How can I recover the timeline if I have accidentally clicked on the X in the upper L hand corner & made it disappear?
on Mar 30, 2017 at 8:55:42 am

In the WINDOW menu in FCP, you should see TIMELINE listed. Select it.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Darrin Forsythe
Re: In Final Cur Pro 7: How can I recover the timeline if I have accidentally clicked on the X in the upper L hand corner & made it disappear?
on Mar 30, 2017 at 1:36:28 pm

As I mentioned above, I did try to click on Timeline in the Window. It was NOT highlighted. Therefore I was unable to click on it to restore the Timeline.

Here is what I did do: A friend shared that I should go to the Autosave vault and click on one of the file versions there. That also did not work because those files were also NOT highlighted. But it got me thinking.
Here is what I did: I closed the file without saving the changes. Which would include closing the Timeline.
When I reopened the file the Timeline was not only there, but with the work that was done up to the last time I hit save all.

Thank you to those who responded trying to help.
Appreciate your efforts!

All the best,
Darrin

Return to posts index

Nick Meyers
on Mar 30, 2017 at 10:01:57 am

command top-row3 is the timeline

if you've closed all your open timelines you'll just have to find the seances in the browser again.

nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]