FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing effect BBC deinterlace

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackson Parker
Missing effect BBC deinterlace
on Mar 27, 2017 at 11:47:15 am

I'm working with an old project that is missing the effect "BBC deinterlace" on multiple clips. The project is very big with loads of sequences. The missing effect causes a multitude of issues (not showing clips that are actually positioned on a higher track etc.). Is there any way to get rid of the effect on all clips with a single click? I'd prefer to remove it from the entire project file. I can not use "remove attributed" because there are other effects that I need to keep.

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Missing effect BBC deinterlace
on Mar 27, 2017 at 3:58:53 pm

Remove Attributes is the only 1-click solution, so, if you can't use Remove Attributes then you're not going to find another fast and easy solution. It would seem to me that you'd do better spending your time finding a copy of the missing plugin that's causing the issue.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Jackson Parker
Re: Missing effect BBC deinterlace
on Mar 27, 2017 at 4:13:50 pm

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I already tried finding it, it seems to be an old version of a Boris FX ... (it is called "BCC Deinterlace btw, not "BBC" 😉 ... I'm going to get in contact with the guys over at Boris FX. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]