FORUMS: list search recent posts

exporting glitch in final cut express

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
caro barr
exporting glitch in final cut express
on Oct 17, 2015 at 1:15:53 am

I have been attempting to export a film I made in Final Cut Express, and every time I export it, there are a couple of extra clips added to the exported file. the clips only last about a second or less each. I didn't put the clips there, nor are they visible in the timeline in FCE.
since they aren't visible in the timeline, I don't know how to get rid of them. I have tried re-editing the clips that surround the unknown clips, and I have copied and pasted the entire sequence into a new project, and then tried exporting again. nothing has worked. I have also tried opening the exported file with different applications in case it was a quicktime problem, but the extra clips are still there.
has this happened to anyone else? is this a solvable glitch? I'd be grateful for any help. thanks. also, if you need any more info, let me know.

Return to posts index

caro barr
Re: exporting glitch in final cut express
on Oct 21, 2015 at 11:14:49 pm

well, in case this happens to anyone else, i figured it out:
i just re-edited the master clips that surrounded the invisible clips, and replaced them in the timeline. that fixed it. a little tedious, but the only way i could figure. if anyone knows and easier way, it would be nice to know for the future.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]