FORUMS: list search recent posts

Did I disable something???? going nuts...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Johnson
Did I disable something???? going nuts...
on Oct 23, 2013 at 3:12:24 am

so I have highlighted and dragged half of my entire timeline a million times with no issue. tonight after highlighting, my cursor tool won't change to the 4 way tool. option + arrow doesn't respond either. did I turn something off I haven't turned off before? I need to slide everything over to add some stills.

Return to posts index

Ben Hilton
Re: Did I disable something???? going nuts...
on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:51:53 pm

Could we get some more information? What NLE are you using?

Return to posts index

Craig Johnson
on Oct 24, 2013 at 2:42:43 pm

That would help right? FCP 7. Have used it since it came out on the same equipment. Equipment is performing great. I tried searches and unless I am wording my parameters incorrectly, I am not finding any solutions. Just can't move anything around in the timeline. It's about a 25 minute clip, prores 422 timeline, combination footage and stills with a few songs. I have in fact already burned this and screened it. I just was trying to improve the way it flowed, so I just opened the project the same as I did the day before and this weirdness popped up.

Return to posts index

Ben Hilton
on Oct 24, 2013 at 2:54:58 pm

Are you having the same problem with other sequences? I mean is it a FCP7 as a whole problem, or just your project.

Return to posts index

Craig Johnson
on Oct 24, 2013 at 11:34:07 pm

That is a good question. I am only working on this main sequence right now. I have no other projects I can load up. What is your suspicion? If there is nothing to turn on or off then I can assume it's a new software glitch or something went bad on my sequence over night. I thought maybe FCP7 had the dragging feature as a default and maybe I inadvertently shut it off.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]