FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cannot render in spite of 79 GB space?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anna Light
Cannot render in spite of 79 GB space?
on Oct 2, 2013 at 1:43:07 pm

Hello! I'm trying to render a video clip inside Final Cut Pro 7 on my Macbook Air but unfortunately it doesn't render.

As this is a newly downloaded app on my Macbook Air (I'm more comfortable with FCP7), I have started any projects so my Render Manager is completely empty. I have 79 GB at the moment and I think I've set the Scratch Disks with the right settings. (Checks on all Video Capture, Audio Capture, Video Render and Audio Render. Waveform Cache, Thumbnail Cache and Autosave Vault are all saved in the right folder.)

Please could someone help me with this dilemma? Thank you so much for your help in advance!

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Cannot render in spite of 79 GB space?
on Oct 2, 2013 at 3:07:09 pm

Empty space isn't recognized as such until the trash is emptied. That's one that is so simple many folks forget it.

Return to posts index

Anna Light
on Oct 3, 2013 at 11:43:16 am

Hello! Thank you very much for replying!

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the problem because my trash is empty. While I do have quite a few video clips saved that are big, it's not taking up the memory space... :(

I thought maybe I was missing a vital section of the Final Cut Pro 7 that I don't know about...?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Oct 3, 2013 at 2:12:28 pm

Do you mean you are working with FCPX?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]