FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7.03 Log & Transfer Error: No Data

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sherry Carter
FCP 7.03 Log & Transfer Error: No Data
on Jun 24, 2013 at 6:35:23 am

Hi there,

To anyone who can help, I am trying to transfer some files from a Z7U camera to become a MOV file so it is better sliced in Premiere since the native m2t file from my Sony doesn't cut sync well with the compression. It takes a millisecond of audio when I sync patch the 2 clips together so I am using FCP to try and resolve this.

My problem is this, I have 5 CF card data archived in my computer. One transfered perfectly, even a 1.25 hr clip, but the others didn't wanna transfer the bigger ones, like the ones that were more than 1 hour. I used the same camera and same settings for all of them. On the other 4, it transfered everything, the smaller ones, except for the 1 hour and more files. I can preview them in Premiere./VLC/MPEGStreamclip just fine. I cannot preview them in FCP though since it is not a supported format.

I would like to know if this can be remedied or should I just go with the Premiere and just suck it in and let the milliseconds go? in 1 hour there are 3 of those cuts roughly. Or is there a way to get Premiere to just let me fix the problem and make it a seamless patch up?

SPECS:

FCP 7.03
MAC OS 10.7.5
Premiere CS 5.5

• ALL Files have been archived from the CF Cards and are now being used as Data CF Cards
• I have been using FCP on this Camera for quite a while now, so I know this is the 1st time this has happened to me, before it didn't do this to me, even if it was almost a 2 hour recording.

Please help me.

Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]