FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zoom/Blur/Chaotic effect for a Fighting Scene

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maccio Capatonda
Zoom/Blur/Chaotic effect for a Fighting Scene
on Feb 2, 2013 at 1:36:35 pm

Hi there! I'm an Italian guy, so I'm SORRY for my really bad english. So, I'm a new user of this amazing forum , and I'm new in the "video making art" too, so I will not too ambicious about making video...BUT I would like to make a promotional video for my airsoft Club...and I thought something like that:

I want to be clear: I know that this video is at a pro level...but I only want to know few things about it:
1) at 1:05 we can see a this guy face, and a VERY shaking/chaoting shooting with a uninterrupted zoom in/out on the soldier. You can see this effect for the enitre fighting scene, and I think that they are so cool for a shooting/fighting scene! So: those effects have a particoular name or not?
2) There is any tutorial/video tutorial to make them?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Zoom/Blur/Chaotic effect for a Fighting Scene
on Feb 4, 2013 at 5:44:09 am

There is a little speed ramping going on, but most of what I think you're talking about is due to the shutter speed of the camera when the footage was shot.

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
Re: Zoom/Blur/Chaotic effect for a Fighting Scene
on Feb 4, 2013 at 4:17:17 pm

Agree with Mark, most of what is going on there with the exception of speed changes looks like it was done in camera with little crash zooms and fast handheld moves to give the chaotic look.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

8 Core MacPro, Kona 3, Tangent Wave, Mackie Universal Symphony 6.5 FCP7
i7 2.7 Gig MBP (non retina) 16Gigs Ram Blackmagic Monitor Mini Symphony 6.5 FCP7

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]