FORUMS: list search recent posts

Correct exporting of a rendered video from Final Cut Express 4

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brandon Eastman
Correct exporting of a rendered video from Final Cut Express 4
on Feb 17, 2012 at 2:27:48 pm

I just finished editing a video for class and would like to export . /The /files /I /worked /with /came /from /a /Flip /Cam /and /imported /into /FCE4 /as /follows: Frame /size /1280x720 /60fps /compressor /h.264 /44.1 /khz /audio /32 /bit /floating

How /do /I /export /properly /as /to /get /the best /picture /quality. /Do I /export /using /QT /conversion /and /match /the /settings /listed /above ? /Exporting /properly /always /seems /to /confuse /me /bc /the /quality /is /bad /when /ever /I /do /it. That /degradation /in /picture /just /messes /with /the /flow /of /the /video /and /becomes /distracting /to /me.

Thanks /for /the /help, /and /sorry /about /the /slashes, /my /keyboard /is /messed /up /and /deleting /each /slash /is /quite /time /consuming!

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Correct exporting of a rendered video from Final Cut Express 4
on Feb 17, 2012 at 5:27:02 pm

Hi Brandon,
The problem with FCE is that internally renders everything in the AIC codec which is not very good.
Not sure if you will get anything better exporting with QT Conversion.
Try it, and yes, matching the setting of the footage except the codec. Try with something better than the AIC (if available) and avoid H264 unless you are making a video for internet..
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]