FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capturing ALWAYS Goes Wrong

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Wishart
Capturing ALWAYS Goes Wrong
on Jan 27, 2012 at 6:12:36 pm

I figured I would post this question here since we can never forget about the basics...and I have a feeling my problem might have been from something basic.
Every time I get to Clip #10 I get the error message in the import window. After trying to capture the rest, my other bits of footage end up showing green and odd discolored lines and nothing but (loud) static.
Things to note:
-Panasonic AG-HMC150
-Import to Apple Pro Res 422
-Stored onto LaCie 1TB FireWire 800
-After deleting old footage off my SDHC card I re-format it and even eject it from the camera just in case
-I exported what I could and trashed everything, re-formatted my LaCie, and am re-log-and-transfering footage... but the problem persists...

What in the world is going on?!?!

***Update***

I did that process of trashing everything and started re-transfering. This time 10 clips at a time. Before I did about 20 clips. Would this be any reason to cause a problem during transfer?
Also, it's saying that clips are going offline (at random and for no particular reason) and need to be corrected. I haven't changed the capture scratch locations or anything...

Any information I can be armed with the next time would be greatly appreciated. The more you know *star shooting across screen*

-Alex-

@AlexWishard
or
@AscensionVisual
OR
Ascenvisuals.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]