FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cannot locate final cut pro data folders

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Davies
Cannot locate final cut pro data folders
on Oct 22, 2011 at 8:11:13 am

I have Lion, i am using final cut pro 7. I am trying to load a save file for my keyboard layout but I cannot find my final cut data folders ANYWHERE. I need to be able to put the file there so I can load it from final cut but I can't find "Final cut data" which contains the "keyboard layouts" folder. Where the heck are they!? This is driving me nuts please help

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Cannot locate final cut pro data folders
on Oct 22, 2011 at 11:43:29 am

All that should be the user Library/preferences/ Final cut pro user data/ Custom Setting.
I don't think a different system will make FC save that somewhere else.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Bob Davies
on Oct 22, 2011 at 8:53:49 pm

Agreed but when I open try to load the keyboard setting through final cut it opens a window for me to browse for the save file. The default location is opens up to is a file called Keyboard Layout. But I cannot seem to locate this folder when I look using finder. It's just no where to be found. Even if I do a spotlight search it's as if the entire folder doesn't even exist.

What is the path of folders one would usually follow to get to final cut pro data?

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Oct 23, 2011 at 4:38:47 am

[Bob Davies] "What is the path of folders one would usually follow to get to final cut pro data?"
the one i told you; in your user library/Preferences, etc.

rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Bob Davies
on Nov 16, 2011 at 6:09:42 am

Thanks! I actually found the problem. Lion blocks you from accessing your library folder. If you go to finder - Go - and then hold alt... it magically appears :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]