FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trouble with Batch List export and import of stills

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Cohn
Trouble with Batch List export and import of stills
on Aug 26, 2011 at 10:22:27 pm

Hi all,

I've been having trouble importing still images via batch list. I have to add a lot of info to the columns. Instead of copying and pasting from an excel doc into the columns in the project, here's what I'm doing: I drag a folder of still images into my project. I then export it as a batch list. I open the batch list with excel, add info to the columns I want, close it, always keeping the original in .txt format, and then import that batch list back into my project. However, when I go to reconnect the clips, I get a "File Attribute Mismatch" box and it's always the Media Start and End, Reel, Rate, and Number of audio or video tracks that are mismatched. I don't change any of these attributes and the source files are the same, so why would they be coming in mismatched? Also, when I originally import the images before exporting the batch list, they are two minutes long with the In and Out set to 10 seconds. However, when I import the batch list, the duration of the images is only 10 seconds, with the In and Out set at the head and tail of the clip, instead of defaulting to 2 min with an In and Out of 10 seconds. Is there a way to correct these issues importing batch lists?

Thank you,
Matt

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]