FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro Is Re-Editing My Audio For Me...???

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Jackson
Final Cut Pro Is Re-Editing My Audio For Me...???
on Aug 12, 2011 at 5:51:00 am

First off, thanks to those who helped me figure out how to move files from one sequence to another. I made one fatal error by doing so. Saving it. Because now all my audio is...just ridiculously and unnecessarily screwed up.

Okay, granted the title screams user-error. Only I can't figure out what the heck I did to completely jumble audio takes mismatching them all over the place.

The problem before was that the project was rendering every time I touched anything. Now I moved everything to a new comp and my audio files are all misplaced and and Half Green Half Purple. The Green is good. The Purple regurgitates some audio from...somewhere in the timeline that's out of place. It's like some elf came in the middle of the night and just screwed up all my audio. The file names are wrong to the samples, they're out of sync...It makes no sense.

What the heck did I do?

This is crazy, everything was fine when I shut down. Now I have to re-edit half the audio.

Has anybody had this happen? Going nuts.

Return to posts index

Max Jackson
Re: Final Cut Pro Is Re-Editing My Audio For Me...???
on Aug 12, 2011 at 5:52:24 am

Sorry for the extra response. I forgot to hit Respond to Entire Thread.

Return to posts index

Max Jackson
Re: Final Cut Pro Is Re-Editing My Audio For Me...???
on Aug 12, 2011 at 6:01:00 am

Also all my imported Project content is suddenly GONE.

I would've posted it in the original Thread but forgot to hit reply to myself and responded to myself thusly screwing that up.

Why has all my imported Project material just vanished.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]