FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final CUT 5 Preview Display adaptor to show on a TV screen

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
john bolton
Final CUT 5 Preview Display adaptor to show on a TV screen
on Aug 11, 2011 at 2:36:43 pm

Hello. I have tried to search for an answer but not been lucky about this subject. I have been using Media100 for some time ( Old version 8.2.2 ) which had an Adaptor capture card with the facility to output just the Preview video small window to a TV monitor full screen @ S-Video. As I have got used to this, do you know if there is a similar card that works with FCP5 that will offer the same facility – i.e. to just show on a TV screen the preview screen. Thanks in advance John

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Final CUT 5 Preview Display adaptor to show on a TV screen
on Aug 11, 2011 at 5:29:03 pm

Hi John,
Yes, there are inexpensive FireWire based video cards for capturing and monitoring.
You can monitor as well through any DV (FW) camcorder or desk.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Aug 12, 2011 at 6:41:40 am

Hello Rafael. Many thanks for the information...I will do some searching to find such a card but if you can give me a hint of one that works in that was it would be most useful. Tha facility to see on a Full TV screen the same image that is in the small Preview display would solve my problem. Thanks again John

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Aug 13, 2011 at 12:02:29 pm

[john bolton] ".I will do some searching to find such a card but if you can give me a hint of one that works in that was it would be most useful."
Have a look to "Canopus".

[john bolton] "Tha facility to see on a Full TV screen the same image that is in the small Preview display would solve my problem."
That monitor will show the FCs active window. So Canvas or Viewer depending which one you are playing.
Not as good as a pro monitor but really helpful.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]