FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Latsky
Exporting
on Apr 7, 2011 at 8:56:47 pm

Hey guys,

I could not find a forum on here that is dedicated to Imovie (the program I use) so I thought I would drop by over by here and see if you could help. (if there is another forum or place I should be in just let me know and I will head over there)

I do gameplays and commentary for videogames and have been for about a month now; however, recently I seem to have a problem with exporting. This problem only started happening on my most recent videos and it is really becoming a problem. (as seen in video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25XuBaOp3Mo)

the problem seems to be a loss of pixilation or loss of frames in the screen becasue when the camera moves the picture gets filled with large boxes to, I guess, fill up lost frames or space. This does not show in the preview file but only after exporting.

I tried to change export options to sync up perfectly with my originial footage settings.

Original footage settings: 17,000 kbps is what I capture at, 1920x1080 H.264,AAC codec total bit rate: 11,505 and the size per clip is about 151 MB

Export settings: MP4, H.264 codec 20,000 kbits/sec date rate FR: 30 key frame: 24
AAC-LC music 320 kps and it will export into a file about 1.6 GBS.

Thanks for any help,

Robert

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
Re: Exporting
on Apr 7, 2011 at 10:27:54 pm

Does the problem happen on the original footage? Rapid pans with DSLR footage (which is what I'm assuming you're using) is a mistake.

Best,

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC | Adobe Cert. Instructor
------------
You should follow me (filmgeek) on twitter. I promise to be nice.
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from Lynda.com
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from Vasst.com
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Robert Latsky
on Apr 7, 2011 at 11:51:45 pm

Everything is fine until I export the file. The original footage is perfect High Definition and in Imovie when I preview the clip it's perfect...

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
on Apr 8, 2011 at 12:02:03 am

How does it look when you Share....to the Media Browser? Especially at HD 1080p sizes?

Best,

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC | Adobe Cert. Instructor
------------
You should follow me (filmgeek) on twitter. I promise to be nice.
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from Lynda.com
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from Vasst.com
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Robert Latsky
on Apr 8, 2011 at 12:18:27 am

I tried sharing to the media browser but it wont let me in HD and, sorry for not really knowing much about this, where would I view it after sharing?

Return to posts index

Robert Latsky
on Apr 11, 2011 at 2:51:46 am

So I exported to the media browser and found that it had the same problem. I also tried to export as a FLV but I got an error called -32766 and I think I need a third party software to convert it. Also I took a look at the video frame by frame (the part it losses quality) and found that it was perfect before exporting. So I am guessing this is a conversion issue.

I am ready to record the segments necessary over again if need be.

Thank you,

Robert

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]