FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there anyway to add labels during log and transfer?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
Is there anyway to add labels during log and transfer?
on Feb 11, 2011 at 8:08:37 pm

I've looked online but can't seem to find an answer to this. Is there anyway to manually change my log and transfer settings so I can also add a label to them before transferring?

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
Re: Is there anyway to add labels during log and transfer?
on Feb 11, 2011 at 8:32:39 pm

I'm afraid not. Probably the best things you can do is to use separate logging bins for each group of clips you want to label separately. There's a little button below the clip list that shows you where your logging bin is set.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
on Feb 11, 2011 at 10:28:26 pm

Thanks for the note. That said, is there a way i can easily assign clips to different bins while logging them? I don't think so - I tried figuring this out earlier today - but I since I am going to put them in separate bins anyway, I wonder if there is a way to do it while transfering them?

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
on Feb 11, 2011 at 10:33:41 pm

Only by doing it in groups. Transfer the clips that go into one bin, then transfer the clips that go into another bin.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]