FORUMS: list search recent posts

Jpeg Changes color when imported

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adair Simon
Jpeg Changes color when imported
on Jan 12, 2011 at 3:47:29 pm

I downloaded a jpeg logo (from the site's press box, so they have set it up to download), onto my desktop and the jpeg colors are correct. When I import it into FCP, MAC OS X version 10.6.5, it all turns blue. This has never happened. Any thoughts how I can correct this?

Adair

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Jpeg Changes color when imported
on Jan 12, 2011 at 3:48:39 pm

Check if its in CMYK mode. You can convert with a myriad of tools including Photoshop

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

Adair Simon
on Jan 12, 2011 at 5:27:08 pm

Here is where I reveal the true depth of my ignorance. What is CMYK mode?

Adair

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Jan 12, 2011 at 7:22:31 pm

I do not mean this with any disrespect. But learn to use the search feature. I am happy to point out an answer when you don't know the question. You need to be in RGB mode for video. Do a search on Cow and you will easily find answer. Or open the help application in your image editor.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]