FORUMS: list search recent posts

Navigating keyframes

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lucien de Nijs
Navigating keyframes
on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:03:12 am

Hi all,
Here's another one that's puzzling me now for hours.

I have added some motion keyframes to a clip in the viewer. Now i'm trying to navigate through them using the shortcuts OPT+K and SHFT+K (goto previous or next keyframe).

The timeline jumps to the end or beginning but not to the next or previous keyframe. Trying the same in the timeline gives me the same result. Autoselect is on on every track.

What am I doing wrong, can someone explain this to me?

tia

Luuzz

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
Re: Navigating keyframes
on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:24:54 am

Is the clip with the keyframes selected?

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

Lucien de Nijs
on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:31:45 am

Yep

Selected in timeline, double clicked to put into the viewer, trying to navigate the keyframes in the viewer just puts the timeline to beginning or end (as does the clip in the viewer).

Luuzz

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:40:34 am

Sorry can't help. It works for me. Try trashing your prefs and see if that fixes it.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

Lucien de Nijs
on Nov 12, 2010 at 12:43:09 am

Hi Tom,

Just tried something different (as being used to a not always reliable AVID system) I created a new sequence with a couple of clips and tried the same, and gues what... It worked.

Seems that FCP as AVID has it's anoyances and obviously also has sometimes problem with a "corrupt" timeline sequence.

Tia for thinking with me

Luuzz

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]