log and transfer

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Suzin Daly
log and transfer
on Jun 16, 2010 at 2:14:28 pm

This is a first time
Using Panasonic HMC 150, SD card
I went to log and transfer - the clips did not come up on on the log and transfer list. All the clips show up in the camera and play with no problem. I put in another SD card that had some old clips to test out...they came up with no problem with log and transfer..I'm at a loss...any suggestions would be of great help.

Return to posts index

Dan Monro
Re: log and transfer
on Jun 16, 2010 at 7:05:37 pm

No offense but, Are you sure the path to the media is correct? Maybe you need to go one step further in? I'm not familiar with the specific camera, but I've navigated to the wrong folder on many occasions...

Dan Monro
FCP, Avid, AfterFX, Atlanta
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB ram
Mac OS X 10.5.8
GeForce 8600M GT Final Cut Pro 6.0.6 Quicktime 7.6.4
- OR -
2 x 3.2 Quad Xeon; 16 GB ram
Mac OS X 10.5.8
NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 Final Cut Pro 7 Quicktime 7.6.4

Return to posts index

Suzin Daly
on Jun 16, 2010 at 7:15:19 pm

No offence is ever taken. Log and transfer is similar to P2 card, DVX 200 - I tested log and transfer with another SD card, and it pulled the files right in and I could have added any clip to the Q.

The clips play beautifully on the camera? I did find the information (like a hard drive showing up on the desktop) put still no go....It is a real puzzelment (I don't know if I am having a dye my hair blond and move to L.A. or it's a problem with the SD card)

Return to posts index

Dan Monro
on Jun 16, 2010 at 7:27:21 pm

And the folder structure on the "bad" card is the same as the one on the "good" card, right?

Dan Monro
FCP, Avid, AfterFX, Atlanta
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB ram
Mac OS X 10.5.8
GeForce 8600M GT Final Cut Pro 6.0.6 Quicktime 7.6.4
- OR -
2 x 3.2 Quad Xeon; 16 GB ram
Mac OS X 10.5.8
NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 Final Cut Pro 7 Quicktime 7.6.4

Return to posts index

Suzin Daly
on Jun 16, 2010 at 7:32:50 pm

It seems to be the same. However, because I am in learning mode, I am going to have my husband who is detailed oriented open up the files and go through them and match them to a good card. As of now I can't see a difference. That is one of the things I tried to look at....I really do appreciate your input

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]