FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canvas size help..??

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alex tyler
Canvas size help..??
on Mar 15, 2010 at 11:48:56 pm

Is there any way to set the canvas to the size of the video you have imported so that it first perfectly. Like in after effects you can drag the video file into the new sequence n it will be the same size as your video.

Its just that i am having problems setting the canvas properly, i have tried right clicking on the sequence and changing it to the size of the video but it gives black bars on the left and right of it.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
Re: Canvas size help..??
on Mar 16, 2010 at 12:40:49 am

It would help to know what software version you're using. What are item properties of your clip? What are the item properties of your sequence? Make the two match each other.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

alex tyler
on Mar 16, 2010 at 4:40:56 pm

Thanks for response,

Mmm thats what i have been trying to do but when i try check the setting of the clip a message saying " No items have files that are applicable to this operation".

Also i am using film cut pro version 5.1

Tyler

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
on Mar 16, 2010 at 5:50:29 pm

Select the clip in the browser and press Cmd-9. What's it say? Do the same for the sequence.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

alex tyler
on Mar 16, 2010 at 7:02:56 pm

Thanks a lot, have got it working now...

Cheers

Tyler

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]