FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Transitions/Plugins

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack Laster
FCP Transitions/Plugins
on Feb 15, 2010 at 4:19:14 pm

Hey everybody-

I have the hardest time trying to find the coolest and newest plugins. I really want to take my transitions and effects to the next level, or at least get them up-to-date! Can anyone recommend some of the coolest transitions and plugins around these days?

When I sit at home and watch reality tv shows, they always seem to have very flashy yet tasteful transitions. I want to get my hands on some these "trade secret" plugins. The 'Too Much Too Soon' flashframe transition has grown so stale in my videos, I really want something with same kind of style and appeal, but I need more options.

Also, if anyone can just recommend some of their favorite plugins in general. I know I am a huge fan of Red Giant's Looks, but I know that's old news around here too. What else is a MUST HAVE these days?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: FCP Transitions/Plugins
on Feb 15, 2010 at 11:10:07 pm

Go to Noise Industries' site and look around. They have links to a lot 3rd-party plugins. Also, a search if the Cow will pull up many threads on this subject.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.1, Motion 4.0.1, Comp 3.5.1, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.1)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: FCP Transitions/Plugins
on Feb 16, 2010 at 3:47:29 pm

Particle Metrix is a fun looking one, if you use it in a situation that works and not to just use it because it is cool.
http://idustrialrevolution.com/plugins/particlemetrix/index.html

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]