I have a strange thing happening with my exports, they seem dull or as if the gamma is reduced. I was keying with this footage and thought maybe it was the filter but I have the same problem even if I delete all the filters. The sample I am attaching has a photo from the canvas, the QT export, Compressor export, and a snapshot of the compressor settings.
My sequence settings are:
Frame size: 720X480 NTSC DV (3:2)
Pixel Aspect Ratio: NTSC - CCIR 601/DV(..
Field Dominance: Lower (Even)
QT Video Settings: Apple ProRes 422
When I exported using QT I made sure the the settings matched exactly. Which why I am so confused as to why it stretches so badly.
So once again I have a weirdo issue. I am attaching a photo. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. OH - PS I have the same issue even with Broadcast safe filter on. I did delete it for this experiment but again there is no change with it on. Thanks