FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX: Hollow circle on the bottom left corner of clip thumbnail, creating problems exporting

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jasmine Rao
FCPX: Hollow circle on the bottom left corner of clip thumbnail, creating problems exporting
on Jan 29, 2016 at 9:45:45 pm

Hi, I am working in FCPX 10.2.2 and I just imported footage and some of the clips have a little hollow white circle at the bottom left corner of the thumbnail of the clip.

The footage is c100 footage that I directly imported into FCPX. Some c100 footage does not have the circle and some does. I think part of the problem may be that there are clips with the same name in the project? This circle does not go away. I wouldn't have thought much about it because I can still see the clip and work within FCPX but I did a test and I am not able to export. What does this circle mean? How can I get rid of it/ successfully export? Any help would be great!

Return to posts index

Jasmine Rao
Re: FCPX: Hollow circle on the bottom left corner of clip thumbnail, creating problems exporting
on Jan 29, 2016 at 9:54:10 pm

Should I maybe have not directly imported the c100 footage into FCPX without converting it? This is my first time using c100 footage in FCPX

Return to posts index

Jasmine Rao
Re: FCPX: Hollow circle on the bottom left corner of clip thumbnail, creating problems exporting
on Jan 29, 2016 at 10:19:37 pm

ok, the circle has now become a camera at the bottom left corner

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jan 29, 2016 at 10:23:04 pm

This is the COW forum for FCP 7 & earlier. You might want to ask about this on the FCPX Techniques forum.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]