FORUMS: list search recent posts

Quicktime -50 Error in COmpressor for FInal Cut Pro 7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
CHristopher Eric Outridge
Quicktime -50 Error in COmpressor for FInal Cut Pro 7
on Dec 14, 2015 at 3:11:44 am

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I don't know what to do. I have spent a greater part of my day desperately trying to output a 6 min music video of i have editted. I have taken my timeline (Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ) Settings, into Compressor from FInal Cut Pro 7. Everytime I try using Compressor to make a Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ) file from my timeline, I receive a Quicktime -50 Failure before the video reaches the end of the transcoding progress.

I have done an internet search to figure out what happen.

My timeline has 3 video tracks with visual effects, Apple Pro Res 422 footage and JPEG files and 1 Motion Project Timeline

I have tried creating a brand new timeline and rerendering my video. That didn't work.

I have no idea how to find out which file is corrupted, or if a file is corrupted, because I don't know how to unlock the Batch Monitoring Window that everyone else seems to use to find out which file is corruptted.

I have tried rendering segments of my timeline and even deleting different elements in a desprate attempt to pin point what is the problem / corrupted file. This has not worked.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am at my wits end and I don't know what tio do.

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Quicktime -50 Error in COmpressor for FInal Cut Pro 7
on Dec 14, 2015 at 2:26:02 pm

Wait. Your timeline settings are ProRes HQ:

"I have taken my timeline (Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ) Settings, into Compressor from FInal Cut Pro 7. "

Why are you then trying to use Compressor to output a ProRes HQ file? You don't need to use Compressor at all. Just do a simple FILE>EXPORT> QUICKTIME FILE. Use the sequence settings...self contained. Bam....done.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]