FORUMS: list search recent posts

Create lower Third Template

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
carlton hathcoat
Create lower Third Template
on Oct 6, 2015 at 2:01:03 pm

Hello and thanks in advance for any help.

I created a lower third in FCP 7 using three clips, a QT animation of a logo, a PNG font created in Photoshop and a PNG box lower third created in Photoshop. I have a FCP text that is key framed to make move within the lower third box, as well as key frames on the PNG font. I have used the Push transition to push the text, video and two PNG's onto the screen. The client likes the creation and would like me to send them this lower third so other editors can use it. I have no idea how to create a template (I just copy and paste what I created and change titles on each new clip). If there's a way for me to create a template that I can email to another editor to use? Is there a way to create a template that can be used in both FCP and Premiere? I appreciate any help.

Thanks again,

Carl

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Create lower Third Template
on Oct 6, 2015 at 3:00:15 pm

Just put all the separate elements in a folder, along with a render to show what it's supposed to look like.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Oct 6, 2015 at 3:24:47 pm

Or, all elements in a project and a sequence with it built in it. Send that project. FCP can open multiple projects. THen they can cut/paste

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

carlton hathcoat
on Oct 6, 2015 at 4:28:45 pm

Thanks Shane.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]