FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio issues driving me berserk! Any ideas?.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Veitch
Audio issues driving me berserk! Any ideas?.
on Jun 26, 2015 at 1:27:22 pm

Hi there,
I have some audio problems. I've got automatically synchronised clips and have been editing with them but half way through I discovered that some of the clips sound very different. The audio sounds different to the original audio on the audio files.I'm having difficulty explaining it so I made a video:

If you need more info from me, please just ask; I'm at my wit's end trying to work out what's wrong.
All best wishes,
James.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Audio issues driving me berserk! Any ideas?.
on Jun 26, 2015 at 2:01:19 pm

First, could you record the narration someplace quieter, like a football match?:-)

Your second clip is playing the shotgun audio channel instead of the body mic channel. CAn you get in and use the pan controls or stereo separation controls to break out just the body mic channel?

Return to posts index

Roger Poole
on Jun 26, 2015 at 2:21:22 pm

James, I don't regularly use FCPX so I can't advise you, but this forum is for FCP7 and earlier. You might do better if you post in the FCPX forum on the Cow. However I would suggest you get in touch with Ronny Courtens in Belgium. He's the European guru on all things FCPX. If you head over to Ken Stone"s FCP forum you will find Ronny there and be able to PM him.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

James Veitch
on Jun 26, 2015 at 3:33:37 pm

Whoops. Good spot! Thanks very much :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to posts index

James Veitch
on Jun 26, 2015 at 6:14:29 pm

I've been banned bc I tried to repost this in the correct forum. Any idea how I go about getting unbanned?

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 26, 2015 at 8:23:59 pm

You're not banned, which is how you were able to post this. :-)

Your account looks 100% in good standing on the admin side, and I see no sign of issues with any posts. Look for an email from me in the next minute or two to follow up on this.

Regards,

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]