FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 Multicam issues

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Flora
FCP 7 Multicam issues
on Jun 20, 2015 at 4:14:49 am

Ok here is my issue. We are editing a multicam program. 3 camera angels. Ok scenario I click the wrong camera pause it go back to the edit and rejoin the segment ok no issues here. Lets say a little further down the line I make another mistake I stop it and go back to rejoin and the options are greyed out. So I opened a new project made a couple of edits with angels try to go back and rejoin them can only rejoin the first one all others after that will not. So basically at this point if I make more than one mistake I have to start all over. Any ideas? This is FCP 7 running Mavericks!

Return to posts index

Nick Meyers
Re: FCP 7 Multicam issues
on Jun 20, 2015 at 9:09:54 am

have you tried trashing your preferences?

a work around would be to not re-join the edits.
either switch to a different angle,
or just roll the edit down.

nick

Return to posts index

John Flora
on Jun 20, 2015 at 2:25:52 pm

I have not. Digital Rebelion? So what exactly is the best way to edit IF I have to edit out a cut? Or change an angle? What edit are you talking about?

Return to posts index

John Flora
on Jun 22, 2015 at 5:11:45 pm

Ok so what is the best method to fix a blade cut I make. Say I choose the wrong camera angle and then stop he playback. That cut shows up what is best to go back and remove that angle I chose incorrectly and playback over it and choose the right angle. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]