FORUMS: list search recent posts

I can't view my Canon C100 footage in The Log and Transfer window of my Final CUt Pro 7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
CHristopher Eric Outridge
I can't view my Canon C100 footage in The Log and Transfer window of my Final CUt Pro 7
on May 25, 2015 at 9:29:24 pm
Last Edited By CHristopher Eric Outridge on May 25, 2015 at 9:40:32 pm

Hello Everyone. I just pruchased a Canon C100 and took some test footage. I can see the files on my camera, but when I try to import it into my FInal Cut Pro 7 (FCP STudio 3) I don't see any of the files. ALso, the file are not showing up in a Finder window on my MAC either!!.

MY MAC is running MAC OS LION 10.7.5 with a ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB graphics card.

Can someone help me, or provide a link that will assist me?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: I can't view my Canon C100 footage in The Log and Transfer window of my Final CUt Pro 7
on May 26, 2015 at 6:26:48 am

Well, you will need to have the specific Log and Transfer plugin for that camera, as AVCHD flavors are all different. Bad news is that because FCP 7 was discontinued over 4 years ago...Canon no longer makes it available. So now you'll have to rely on 3rd party solutions.

My favorite is ClipWrap2 by DivergentMedia.com If they still make that available. I know they've moved on to EditReady, and that only works with the last two OS versions.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]