FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone had this problem - Pixel Film Studios Profire 5k - missing generators folder

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Midden
Anyone had this problem - Pixel Film Studios Profire 5k - missing generators folder
on Mar 1, 2015 at 12:09:58 am

I hope this is an appropriate place to post this...

I just purchased the Pixel Film Studios Profire 5k composites bundle but I'm having some trouble getting it to work. Basically I'm not seeing the fire composites anywhere in the unzipped file I downloaded and installed. There is very little troubleshooting available from where I searched and apparently 0 support from PFS on the weekends so I'm hoping someone here might be able to help.

I believe I'm missing a generators folder from the provided zip file. When I unzipped the contents I got this serires of folders but no generators Motion Templates> Effects> Pixel Film Studios PROFIRE 5K> Masks and then Size Tools. But I can't seem to locate the composites anywhere and when I open FCPX they are nowhere to be found.

Now the provided download link from PFS also included a bunch of links to individual .mov files that appear to be the actual fire composites in video form. But I have no idea how and where to put those files or if I even should. There is no documentation or instructions from PFS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

John Barcellano
Re: Anyone had this problem - Pixel Film Studios Profire 5k - missing generators folder
on Jul 1, 2017 at 8:30:20 pm

Did you resolve this issue? Running into the same problem right now

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]