FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 Audio not Corresponding to Keyframe Settings

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Monskey
FCP 7 Audio not Corresponding to Keyframe Settings
on Dec 6, 2014 at 12:09:07 am

Final Cut Pro 7.0.3
My music selection is key framed to go up and down to allow for narration and interview audio all on separate audio channels.
My problem: The music is not corresponding to the key frame changes --- it comes in loud when it's not supposed to and is low or silent when it is not set for that volume.
I have shut the computer system down; shut the FCP program down; I have created a new project copying and pasting all the clips from the old to the new project; Replaced the audio with new clips and reset the keyframes but it still plays with chaotic volume settings.
In the past I used to trash preferences to try resolving problems. I can no longer find the "com.apple.FinalCutPro.plist" anywhere to trash preferences now that I have upgraded to OS 10.7.5. I have also ran permission repairs with Disk Utilities on my Main CPU drive but I get no resolution to this condition.
What is going on and how can I resolve this?
Dan

Return to posts index

Daniel Monskey
Re: FCP 7 Audio not Corresponding to Keyframe Settings
on Dec 6, 2014 at 12:33:24 am

Disregard---this was a sequence timing issue from default and original sequence. When I made the new sequence with different sequence time settings it threw off the timeline timing, therefore key frame settings too----pilot error!!! "CRASH!!!"

I'm still curious how to trash preferences though if anyone knows.
Dan

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: FCP 7 Audio not Corresponding to Keyframe Settings
on Dec 6, 2014 at 4:53:13 pm

Go to digitalrebellion.com. Download PREFERENCE MANAGER. Run it...check only Final Cut Pro. Click Trash.

Done.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]