FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pro Maintenance Tools for latest FCPX..useful?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jim bachalo
Pro Maintenance Tools for latest FCPX..useful?
on Jul 30, 2014 at 12:36:22 pm

Looking at ways of optimizing my project files, identifying corrupt files, reducing project load times etc. Already have and use Library manager. Lots of good reviews of Digital Rebellion's Pro Maintenance Tools, but they're all several years old.

Is this package really useful with the latest FCPX, or is it unnecessary?

You should follow me on Twitter here. My latest work

Return to posts index

Jon Chappell
Re: Pro Maintenance Tools for latest FCPX..useful?
on Jul 30, 2014 at 4:01:56 pm

A lot of our customers are using it with FCPX. They might actually be the majority.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metdata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...

Return to posts index

jim bachalo
on Jul 30, 2014 at 8:06:30 pm

Will it help with slow loading of project files?

You should follow me on Twitter here. My latest work

Return to posts index

Jon Chappell
on Jul 30, 2014 at 8:09:33 pm

Yes, a useful side-effect of Project Repair is that it optimizes events. This reduces the file size and decreases loading times.

We have a 15-day trial here if you want to try out that feature: http://www.digitalrebellion.com/promaintenance/download.html

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metdata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]