Problem with Blu ray encoding.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kleoniki alexiou
Problem with Blu ray encoding.
on Jul 17, 2014 at 9:45:44 am
Last Edited By kleoniki alexiou on Jul 19, 2014 at 11:55:21 am

Hello.

I'm having problem with the quality of my movie. The final bluray dvd or image disc looks very pixelated at the last 15 minutes.
I have the SONY Nx5 camcorder and i record at HD 1080/50i (FX).
I use FCP 7.0.3 and i convert the mts files to .mov with the selection ''log and transfer'' AVCHD Plug in (Apple pro ress 422 HQ) and i have 1920x1080 with 25 fps mov files.
After editing, i export my movie (after rendering) with current settings so i have 80 GB movie (one hour).
So...i want to create a bluray dvd. I'm using toast titanium 11.After encoding i see
pixels at the last 15 minutes.( i didnt have this problem one month earlierI tested the auto encode and custom encode with this settings...
Video format MPEG-4 AVC
Average bit rate 25.5 mbps
Maximum bitrate 25.5 mbps
Motion Estimation best (unchecked the half-pel)
Reenconding always (i tried never and automatic)
Field dominance automatic.
Aspect ratio automatic.
Nothing better....
I also tasted to share my movie '' bluray dvd'' from fcp .I have the same problem.
I also tasted the Compressor (template for bluray dvd) using these settings...
H.264 video and dolby digital audio.
I still have the same problem....
Is my exported video too big (80 GB for 1 hour) and i have problem with encoding to compress in 25GB for bluray dvd ? Because i had the same problem 3 years ago with 720x576 resolution and you told me to use Compressor (because without compression my video is too big for a 4,7giga dvd).
Could it be the disc (too slow)?
i tried to export and encode in different external disks but with no luck.
The problem isn't from exported video becuse i played before i try to create the bluray and everything looks ok. Also i tried with another movie and i have the same problem.
I'm working with iMAC OS X VESION 10.8.5 2,8 GHZ INTEL CORE i7.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]