FORUMS: list search recent posts

Clipwrap won't finish processing

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby Hall
Clipwrap won't finish processing
on Jun 11, 2014 at 8:24:46 am
Last Edited By Bobby Hall on Jun 11, 2014 at 8:49:55 am

I'm using Clipwrap to convert some mts files into prores files for editing in FCP7. The problem is that a few of the mts files get stuck in the "processing" phase in Clipwrap. It looks like it's about 25% done, and then it just gets stuck there. I don't know why most of the clips get converted and a few don't. The stuck files are a similar file size to the ones that do get converted. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks.

Update:
I'm able to open the mts files in Pavtube iMedia Converter and it seems to be able to convert the files into prores, but I'd still like to know if anyone has any advice about the Clipwrap problem I was having. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Colin McFadden
Re: Clipwrap won't finish processing
on Jun 11, 2014 at 2:47:55 pm

Hi Bobby - I'm one of the ClipWrap developers. The best way to diagnose this would be to send us a console log during one of these hung conversions - usually it means we're having trouble reading some bytes from disk, but perhaps something else is up.

Launch the "Console" application (in Applications/Utilities) and then select "All Messages" from the left. Click the "clear display" button and then launch clipwrap and transcode a file. After it finishes, the console window should be full of text. Cut and paste that into an email to me, support@divergentmedia.com.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]