FORUMS: list search recent posts

Un-delete-able Events

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad Holbrook
Un-delete-able Events
on Feb 10, 2014 at 7:09:16 pm

I posted this in probably the wrong forum earlier. I think it belongs here. Any wisdom greatly appreciated!

I'm trying like heck to follow the tutorials about the new media management protocols in FCP X 10.1, but I've somehow created a problem I can find no solution for.

In trying to move some events from my active Library, some of them (the Events no longer needed) stubbornly refuse to disappear by moving to a Library that specifically is created to house Events no longer needed.

Instead, they are now entities that no longer have the little star icon next to them. Now they have disclosure triangles next to them. Disclosure triangles that don't disclose anything. Can't be deleted. Can't be moved. Annoying as hell. Before I go futzing around with trying to make them disappear by deleting stuff in the Finder window, I was hoping someone here would have some wisdom about what I've done and how to fix it.

Thanks!

Brad Holbrook

Brad Holbrook

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Un-delete-able Events
on Feb 10, 2014 at 7:31:18 pm

No, sorry...this is the wrong forum. This is for FCP Legacy...FCP 7 and earlier. You want the FCP X Techniques forum:

http://forums.creativecow.net/fcpxtechnique

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]